Happy Customers

Over the last few weeks, we've been 'feeling the love' from our customers, and we're so grateful to be able to share with you their kind words!

"I met with several modular builders in Ocean County.  All showed me models and gave me approximate costs.  When I sat with Roseann at Select, every cost we discussed was written down and we both signed the paper.  Every step of the way in the construction of my home, the open honesty and professionalism continued.  I am happy that I met with and chose Select to build my home." - Karen Knorr

"I enthusiastically endorse Select Modular Homes (SMH) to any prospective home builder: The employees of SMH were extremely helpful in painlessly guiding me thru all stages of design and construction of my new home.  In addition, SMH provided invaluable support to me in the preparation and submittal of numerous documents required by various government agencies and other organizations.  I could not be any happier with my choice of using SMH as my builder!!!” - Bill Long

We'd like to send thanks to all of our wonderful customers for Selecting the best! If you've worked with us in the past, and you'd like to tell us about your experience, you can review us on one of the following sites:

Yelp
Google+

Comments

Popular Posts