Setting Homes and Making Friends

There's a saying that we love here at Select Modular Homes. "A house is made of bricks and beams; a home is built with love and dreams". We truly try to live up to the standard of building "homes" for our customers, so when we receive thank you notes like the ones below, we know we're doing our jobs!

"I am currently in the process of purchasing my 3rd... yes 1,2...3 homes from Select Modular homes and can not be more satisfied! I think that the number alone says a lot for this company... again 3 homes! My first was a basic rancher, second a large cape and now a raised rancher with drive under garage and with every house I choose to change things about the house to my own design and could not be happier with the end results. The support and knowledge that the Select Modular team brings is beyond compare!"
- Val Vit  9/30/2016

"Hello Roseann, Chris and Tony,
I want to send a short note of thanks to all  your staff for helping me along the path to rebuilding.  My son will also thank you some day. Never in my life have I experienced the graciousness and patience that both Tony and Chris showed me on Tuesday.  I can never thank you enough for your kindness in an otherwise man eat man world. 
God bless all of you. I could not have taken these steps thru my rebuild while handling my situation. You all are truly one of a kind. Thanks again for holding both my hands."
-Mark B. 10/27/2016

Thank you Val and Mark, and all of our amazing customers who choose Select Modular Homes!


Comments

Popular Posts