Our Customers Are THE Best!!

Our customers are simply the best. Check out this lovely thank you letter from one of our customers!



"Dear Stephen,

I just wanted to let you know that NJRREM has completed all of its paperwork and has closed out its file on my mother, Marjorie Considine’s project.

So I wanted to take this opportunity to extend my sincere thanks to you, Julia, Patti, Chris, and Tony.

After all of the initial missteps I experienced in trying to find the right contractor, it was a real pleasure signing the contract with Select Modular and working with everyone at Select Modular. The project went extremely smoothly with no surprises. Everything that Select said they would do was done and in a courteous, timely, professional fashion, every step of the way from the initial paperwork to demolition to construction and the valued assistance with the NJRREM paperwork. I would gladly and wholeheartedly recommend Select Modular to anyone in the market for your services.

Once again, many thanks!


Sincerely,


Dan Considine"

Comments

Popular Posts