Thank you, Keith

Here is a lovely note left by one of our newest homeowners:

What can I say about Select Modular....
Select Modular has been fantastic from the day I met Stephen,
the salesman.  Stephen was very welcoming and took the time to
explain what I should expect and what to consider in my decision
making along the way. 
He was such a great help and always provided great advice.
Once the house was delivered, Tony and Chris were equally amazing.
Tony always answered the telephone and kept me updated as to the
progress of the house.  Tony's attention to detail made me feel
like he was building the home for himself. Chris was always responsive
as she applied for the permits and set up the contractors.
The house is beautiful and Select Modular should be the only
one you select when considering a modular.  
Thank you for such a wonderful experience, and a beautiful home.  
Keith.

We're so happy that you're satisfied with your new home, Keith! 

Comments

Popular Posts